Sunday, January 9, 2011

Merry 2011


How it should have gone:
- 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 … Kiss on the countdown … Mmmm such lovely lips equals lovely kisser
- Counting the stars and mapping out my beloved and I's future together
- Levitating in sheer bliss from my meditation high
- Cooking a fine meal for my beloved and I, wearing only my red lipstick, red apron and red heels
- Moving up to Level 2 in my Improv class; teacher saying he doesn't know how it got past him
- Walking past Hudson News Sellers at the airport, smiling at seeing my book in the best-sellers
- Whatever shall I do with all this money? Feeling better after donating a chunk to charity
- Telephone call from director Luc Besson saying he absolutely needs me as leading lady in his next film
How it went:
- Snoozing and turning down New Year party invites, even though I love to dance; I'm tired
- Work, work, work, sliding onto my arse on ice and getting sun-burnt the very next day
- Voila! Extreme weather equals extreme head cold; bring on congestion and mighty headache
- Massive Fight with roommate, managing to scare me silly by transforming into a raging bull
- Throw up also known as whatever was supposed to be a fine meal, not so fine coming up again
- Lost mobile … Hmmm did I leave it by the toilet?
- Fatigue most likely brought on from the combination of what my life is to what I dream it to be
- Symptoms of altitude sickness; wishing I had a choice on where I could fly
Way to start the New Year eh?

Well how about some icing on the cake …just to slather on the sweetness…how about losing my voice!

Have a laugh! I certainly do, every day it keeps getting better, but I know that sometimes in life you have to be broken down before you can build up again. Things really aren't that bad; at least I try to look at it that way and try to focus on the many great things that happen in between. You know on this journey of life, this journey towards greatness and the journey to my future achievements. When you try too hard, things just fall apart, we are not always in control and we have to step in time with the music and flow in motion with the river. We lose timing, step on each other's feet and bump into rocks but we are flowing and dancing to the beat we are supposed to be moving with. Everything is as it should be, and you're learning more than ever and evolving constantly into revealing the beauty that you are!

With life there is always hope, always stories to be told and films to one day create, always miracles waiting to happen for those who believe in it, those who still have that little spark somewhere inside, that burns for the love of life and all that it has to offer. Nothing to fear; for its always grim before immense sunshine, and always rainbows when you've learned to look past the rain. I have another day, another chance; and the courage to be free! Thank-you Universe! J


Nothing to fear; for its always grim before immense sunshine, and always rainbows when you've learned to look past the rain. ~ By Jair Ananda Massiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment