Thursday, March 3, 2011

You're Ready Now

03/03/2011

I decided to stand there for a long while


Just feeling the wind swirling around me


And it was then I didn't feel me anymore


Or who I thought I was


Who it was I thought I needed to be


I was finally so free


So free to be me


And I realized I was majestic


I was becoming aware that I was perfect in every way


Part of the leaves that rustled about me


Part of the mountains that stood so great


And like the wind and river


Constantly moving and changing


And then I heard the birds singing so sweetly upon the branch


The loveliest tune I'd ever heard


They were singing of love


Of love infinite and true


That even though I was alone


I wasn't really


And a smile is what they brought to my lips


I was loved all the time


Just the way I was


And it felt good to know that


I smelt mangoes, and they smelt so good


I could almost taste its delicious golden flesh


Sliding through my teeth


Juice escaping like my new found joy


Because the angels were laughing now


They weren't whispering as before


They were rejoicing


Because now I knew I was connected


And would be forever


To this infinite love


This trust and truth


And understanding divine


For now I was finally ready to believe


And I would not have to repeat the lessons I'd chose


That were so painful


For now I saw in much more brilliant light


And my heart lay there open


Wide and red


Vulnerable yet alive


Pumping with knowledge


Pumping with hope


Pumping with love


Love - love - love


Gushing in – and - out


In – and - out


And then the wind stopped


And again my feet began to move


That's what it's all about isn't it?


Transport this love


Share this love


Know this love


Help with this love


For love is what is now and what will be forever


"The time is now", my angels said, "Move forward!" J

No comments:

Post a Comment