Monday, August 22, 2011

Stability


Now I want to make it very clear, that stability, quitting and settling for less are 3 very different things. Quitting, is giving up, which is more similar to settling for less because of convenience or fear of facing reality. And stability is what this passage is about, it's not about resisting change or being afraid of spontaneity but I am speaking of stability as far as having security in depending upon people to help and love you in your life. Like stability you can count on in your parents or the stability you can count on when you call the police or the stability you can count on in any genuine friend who means you well.


Today, I was having a bit of a breakdown, and for those of you who know me, it doesn't happen very frequently. One thing I have is tolerance, for sure I'm firery like a fire-fly but that is only because of my strong passion for love and life. This year is a special year, a year of change, of BIG changes, a year of awakening, a year for spiritual upliftment and renewal/re-birth. Things must break down in order for a better foundation or reconstruction; it is the only way in which we can move forward in a more positive light.


I'm surrounded by wolves dressed in sheep clothing, by those who find it funny to bring others down and point fingers because in reality they are weak and afraid to face their fears head-on. It disheartens me at times that our human-race despite it's greatness, many of whom are still sleeping. Time is going by and people rather live a material and unexpressive and fake life. They are afraid to feel, to connect with their emotions and realize why indeed it is they are journeying where they are.


We all need some source of stability in our lives. I try to incorporate it into my life by always pushing myself to attend classes and go to work and become a better individual, despite the limitless competition and jealousy that goes along with it. I add things to my CV, not because I wish to be boastful or arrogant, but because I feel by giving to others and being a dedicated and stable person in society will enrich my life experiences. Who did we turn to when we first fell off our bicycles as small girls and boys? Did someone run to our rescue? Did they make your nasty-cut better? Were they patient with you and give you a warm embrace to help in your healing process? You alone have the answer to these questions, and you also have the answer to this question. Who comes to your rescue now? Who is it that you can count on to always be there, no matter the ups and downs there are in life?


No-one's life is free from tragedy or chaotic situations; it is a beautiful life, but it is one of also un-expected surprises. Your life is a steady adventure, but despite the ups and downs you are the hero who should always be resilient and come out on top! That's what the star does, and you my darlings, are the stars in this Universe. It is your story. Why not try to be that stable person that others can come to when they seek peace, calm and compassion? It is through being of service to others that makes you happier and stronger. The more you give, the better you get, and the more fulfilled your story will be. Don't shy away and say "Woe is me – they don't understand what I'm going through!" Certainly they may not; as we've established before, so many of us aren't awake; but that doesn't mean that you should cave in and be a self-centered, un-feeling and lonesome person.


People look up to you; just like you looked up to those who cared about you when you fell off that bicycle; and just like they cared about you when you came into their lives. Some people are stable, some people are simply sheep, finding it un-necessary to dress as wolves and assimilate and conform to something that they are not. Those are the people you should trust; those are the people you can count on. Because they know what true love is; they know that we are all reflections of each other, learning lessons and moving onto different levels of learning in the movie of life!


I remember once, a very dear and handsome soul once told me after I expressed how much I'd disliked what I was going through, he said: "Well, Jair, if you find it so much of a problem, then you can just go home!" I found it absurd and mean then, despite my love for this person; but in reality, he shed enormous light; because, you could just go home; but is that really what you want your story to be? You can't just give up on the situation or life, you have to go through it. You just need to make things right again...and it's possible. The impossible is made possible to us everyday through heavenly miracles...stay with it; you're almost ready to bloom. Smile through the ridiculousness of it all; you aren't crazy, everything you go through is for a reason, a very good reason :))


Bless-up! J


Jair

2 comments: