Saturday, October 16, 2010

Each Moment



Tis true, we humans always want more; that is our nature. However if we are constantly in worry or upset because of it, we can bring stress, unhappiness and disease to ourselves. Remember be the master! Learn and practice the art of contentment. Learn to be grateful.

It's too hot! It's too cold! It is too windy! Life right now is too slow! Gosh, why must I live next to the hotel of birds that was built outside my bedroom window!? [haha] You are where you're supposed to be in this moment of time. Accept that! It is all so perfect!

Each moment is a lovely one. Enjoy your single life, it won't be forever... And those series of unfortunate events that are happening at the moment...haven't you realized that they somehow work themselves out?! Every daunting moment, no matter the dread it brings, take a breath...and step outside of the situation. Say "Gracias a dios para bien y mala"... "Thank-you God/Universe for the good and the bad!" You are clearing up your karma, and resolving and learning and the best thing would be to come out resilient!

Each moment is an epic adventure...

Being weak won't help... you must always be strong.

Yes, tis true...life doesn't seem peachy always.

However embrace it all...each moment...

I may not be in my choice of career or what I studied in University...I may be nowhere near as I'd like to be with my progress of being successful. At times I may feel lonely...but everything is for a moment in life. Enjoy the journey...

I'm happy still...to wake up and peer outside my window, and one day I see the 'London-Eye' and another day I see the 'Champs Elysees', and then 'Palm Trees' the next. So the moment I wake up to the sound of a woman pushing and selling from a grocery cart and yelling 'Tamales!!!" then I should smile on those days also...

~Epic Tune!**[Find Yourself (Cosmic Gate Remix) by John O' Callaghan on Never Fade Away (The Remixes)]

No comments:

Post a Comment