Friday, February 10, 2012

Quarantine 2

Now I’d seen Quarantine when it first came out and for me it was mighty scary; I’d recommended it to my old roommate, as we both enjoyed a good thrill and he liked it so much he bought the video-game. I was skimming through movie titles, and saw that they’d made a 2nd one and although I dislike when they keep making more and more movies (I think they should make a good one, and end it well); I thought I’d give it a whirl; and boy am I glad I did!


I’m still shaking and wide-eyed; I needed to pour myself a little drink to calm my nerves after seeing that one. I think it appealed to me that much more; due to the fact that it’s main characters were flight attendants and it took place within an airport and plane. I felt that writer and director John Pogue did his essential research in making the flight experience and what airline employee’s deal with, true-to-life. Sure we don’t have to restrain large men who suddenly are infected with an unknown virus. But the fact that we need to remain calm, be in charge, and never give up on protecting the lives on-board, now that’s a close 2nd.


This 2011, horror, mystery, sci-fi had my heart racing from beginning till end. What are the odds of something like this happening on an air-craft? Very likely; that’s why we’re trained frequently to handle such severe situations. Mercedes Masohn, Bre Blair, Noree Victoria and the rest of the cast did an exceptional job at being true to their characters in such hostile conditions. Entertaining and jaw-dropping; a thrilling experience I’d recommend! J

No comments:

Post a Comment