Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Faith & Hope

I have 2 years prior experience with hospice care; and so excited to start it up again here in Los Angeles. The company that I'm going to work for is called Faith & Hope Hospice. Doing the training sessions again and they've already paired me up with a little old lady whose 84 years old. :))

Can't wait to meet her!

Also can't wait to bring light and life into somebody's life and maybe heal them, or let them go peacefully to the next level. Death bothers many people, but it's a part of life. We are born and then every day we get closer to leaving.

Somewhat morbid; but what miracles we are! To be born into this world, fighting off all the other sperms, to reach that egg; to be born and to have worldly experiences. To gain knowlege. :))
You know; knowledge is the only thing you cannot steal in this world. You cannot steal it; you can only continue to grow!

Sure we have medication for pain; but there is no medication for the pain of the heart. This is my main goal I hope to achieve with my new friends/patients. But I have to remember that I have no right to give something I do not own. In other words; if I don't love myself, how can I show them love. I have to remember to keep loving myself, and then I'll be able to spread it more!

So excited! Loooove old people :))

!Jair

No comments:

Post a Comment