Monday, June 13, 2011

The Way of Love

While doing some light reading on some one of my nights, I saved this in my mobile telephone to remind me of the truth. So that no matter how badly cars try to run me off the road, and get me off my path to my destiny and dreams, that I will stick strongly and attentively to these words. I know that staying on the right track and not giving up in my dreams, will bring me closer to my destination becoming a true reality. The truth is promised to you, and I, and there is no need in thinking negatively or giving up; otherwise you just might miss out on one of the greatest moments/opportunites of your life! You're almost there ... pat yourself on the back. Your team of angels and the heavenly realms are rejoicing, they see and hear you; will you be silent and listen to them? Will you continue believing?




"...if I speak in tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing...




...love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away...




...when I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I resoned like a child When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love..." :)

** My final thoughts:

Without love you have nothing -- therefore you don't even have life.



Continue spreading love and joy to all you meet, and you will attract more of that into your life.



Do not dwell in your past and do not worry about your future; now is the most important moment. For surely, it is easy to let the mind wander, but if you have un-wavering faith in the truth promised to you, you only need to take the next steps in the dark, knowing full well, that a path will be lit for you to follow; leading you to recieve all your heart desires in divine timing. Sometimes it's difficult, the road is unforgiving and you have many questions as to why things happen the way they do. Continue serving and giving without question, never put a question mark where the Universe has answered you with a full-stop. The time is now, the rewards are soon; you're almost there...with everything in life, add love to it; don't try to eliminate it. It is the greatest lesson and the main purpose of your mission here on earth...

Bless up! :)

Jair

No comments:

Post a Comment